In the Silver Jubilee year of Medieval English Theatre the meeting returns to Lancaster,
where it all began in 1978.
Registration forms have been sent out and should be returned directly to Olga Horner at
Lancaster as soon as possible. To speed matters up you may copy and fill in
the attached form and e-mail the copy to Olga Hornerat email@example.com but the booking will not be firm until we have received your cheque with the
- Details of accommodation at the University and recommended accommodation in the vicinity
of the University will be provided on request.
- A table will be booked for dinner on the evening of Friday 28th March.
Please indicate, by marking your slip clearly, if you require accommodation details,
and whether or not you wish to have dinner on Friday 28th.
- Cost: £18 per person: includes morning coffee,
buffet lunch (with champagne) and afternoon tea, as well as overheads.
- Anyone not wanting lunch may register at the reduced price of £9.
- The first two registered full-time postgraduate students to apply will be paid
for by Medieval English Theatre.
Please pass on news of the meeting to anyone you know who might be interested in