29 March 2014
in Memory of David Mills
This year the Medieval English Theatre meeting on Audiences
will be hosted by Elsa Strietman
at Murray Edwards College, Cambridge University
- The registration Fee is £40. Please register by downloading and filling in the Registration
form, and sending it with payment to Dr Sue Niebrzydowski by 1 March 2014 at the latest. Do not try to fill in the form online.
- You can pay by bank transfer (preferred), in which case you may return the form by e-mail as an attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you can only pay by sterling cheque, you should print out the form and send it by post with the cheque to Dr Sue Niebrzydowski, School of English, Bangor University, Gwynedd, LL57 2DG.
- Details of the Medieval English Theatre bank account are on the Registration Form. If paying by bank transfer, please give the following reference to identify your payment:
‘Meet2014’ followed by your surname.
- A number of single, en suite bedrooms are available in Murray Edwards College for Friday 28th and
Saturday 29th March, at £83.70 per night. The cost includes breakfast.
Please note, rooms need to be booked by 6th December 2013 at the latest. After that date there is no guarantee that they will be available. (After 6 December, please check
with Dr Strietman that there is a room available: e-mail: email@example.com.)
Cheques for room payment should be made out to ‘Murray Edwards College’ and sent to Dr Elsa Streitman, Murray Edwards College, Cambridge, CB3 0DF. (Only send her the last page of the Registration Form.)
- If you would prefer to find a hotel room or a B&B,
gives a wide selection in the area, with discounted prices. Another useful site is http://www.cambridgerooms.co.uk. Cambridge is a very popular
(and quite pricey) destination, so it would be prudent to book now.
- There will be a dinner in the Fellows Dining Room on the evening of Friday 28 March (not included in conference fee). The cost is £32.00. (Please sign up for it on the Registration Form.)
- For those staying on after the conference, there will be a three-course dinner in the Fellows Dining Room on the evening of Saturday 29 March (not included in conference fee).
The cost is £38.00 per person. (See Registration Form.)
Parking: For directions to the College and car parking, see the attached maps, or go to the College website.